Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Interested in Advertising? Contact me!

Hello Everyone!

I have whipped up a form for you to fill out if you would like to advertise upon my blogs. Follow the link below to get the discussion started. As I may have mentioned elsewhere, I require compensation for advertising space being provided to you or your organization. This is something that can be negotiated on a case by case basis. My form is just a place to get the discussion started. It will be linked to outside of this post in the footer of the page in addition to right here.

Please, if you wish to advertise, contact me. We can work together to determine what will work best for everyone involved.

Thank you for your time and support.

Advertising Request Form

No comments:

Post a Comment