Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, February 5, 2018

Random life update.

Gentle Reader,

Thank you for your patience with me. I'm adjusting to a medication change and it is making writing very hard. I get about two paragraphs, maybe a little more, and then I find myself on the verge of sobbing. I am still trying to figure out what is going on with that. I think this is a combination of my disability being in 'active' mode and medication side effects, but I'm not sure. It's been very hard to do much of anything, to be honest. My devotions are bare bones offerings and mumbled prayers as I struggle with feeling like everything I do is never going to be good enough. The beast of depression is riding me pretty hard right now. Hopefully, as I adjust to the medication change, things will stabilize soon and my mood will start to improve.

Until then, I will do my best to post when I have the energy for it. Thank you for your patience with me and for reading. (Oh, by the way, I misread the pattern for that fascinator and I'm remaking it correctly. I'll be posting some pictures and notes on the pattern when I get it done.)

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Rayati! I just wanted to drop you a message to say how much I loved reading your book Rose Petals: A Filianic Psalter. It has been so handy to me since finding Filianism. I'm sorry to hear your health hasn't be good recently - I pray to Déa that you regain your strength soon. :) I'm also curious if your book A Year With Déa is going to be released as an ebook in the near future? Thank you and many blessings. Sorella Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kindness. I deeply appreciate it. I am still trying to figure out the e publishing options on the sites I publish through. It's rather confusing but I hope to have it sorted out by the end of Moura, Déa willing.

    ReplyDelete