Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, January 29, 2018

Divination: Past Lesson Archives!

Dear Reader,

If you were interested in one of the previous series of Divination lessons, or the other lessons in things like Psychic Self Defense, I have them archived at > THIS < page. As new material is added, the archive page will be updated.

I am slowly working through the mass of text that I have piled up on this blog to back up everything. Some of the material here will also be reappearing in a book that I've been working on for about two years now. It's working title is The Psychic's Handbook. When I get the first draft completed, I will let you know, as well as how the editing process is going. Currently, I'm still working on finishing the tarot section and gathering materials for the runes section. Oddly, the tarot section is proving harder to work on when tarot is my primary divination tool. Capturing all the nuances is really challenging.

I will also be putting up a poll soon requesting some reader input on what you would like to see in the divination section. (I'm still learning the html for making a poll. Heck, I'm still learning html. My code is not pretty or fancy. But it is semi-functional. That counts as progress, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment