Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Personal Post.

Dear Reader,

I lack the words to adequately express my gratitude for your patience during my present time of illness. I have been deeply depressed over the last several months. I still am, but I am attempting to reach out. I am despondent over things happening in my country. I am deeply distressed by my on going difficulties getting my blood sugar under control and the way all of this food stuff is triggering my post-traumatic stress disorder. I will be bringing this up with my doctors when I see them later this week and next week. It is just a matter of holding on to hope until I get in to see them. It is difficult to do right now.

But, my posting here is a sign that I do continue to have hope. Please forgive my silence. I have struggled to find words for even this post. Depression lies to me and tells me that all is vanity and useless. Prayer helps some, but I know that this is a biological crisis less than a spiritual crisis. Thus, I am going to my doctor.

Still, prayers and good will would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete