Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Moura Accountability Post 3

Dear Reader,

It is hard not to be discouraged by how my hard work cleaning is unraveling all around me. I despair that all of my cleaning will be perpetually for naught because my children are so busy and forget to put things away after they're done with them. I have been spending more time in prayer than in the recent past. It has been chanting the name of Dea with a rosary of 100 beads. It helps quiet the anxiety that I have been feeling.

I am steadily making progress on this manuscript. I am nearing completion of the final round of edits. I am hopeful that this book will be helpful but ultimately its fate lies in the hand of Dea, she who directed me to write it. And she has yet more work for me. I feel under qualified, but I am attempting to keep my anxiety in check as I work.

Despite the bitter weather we have had over the last week, I have been getting in daily walking. I'm not hitting my yoga goals but it's been hard going on that one. The arthritis makes even the simple positions painful. Add in a couple of old injuries acting up because of the cold and it's been hard to do more than 5 to 7 minutes of it on a given day. I suppose that counts as getting at least some yoga time in, but my goal is a minimum of 15 minutes. I'm rather discouraged and disappointed with myself on this matter.

I am still somewhat depressed. It is my hope that with the weather improving and there being more sunlight during the day, my mood will improve. My health hasn't been the best because I keep catching colds. I have a voice that sounds rather like a frog's hoarse croak. Hence the lack of videos. Difficulties seem to be circling around my family and it makes me anxious. When the neighbor starts having problems with their ceiling and you're in the same building, you can't help but eye your own ceiling with suspicion, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment