Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

On going familial crisis this week.

 Dear Reader,

Please forgive my lack of posting. My brother-in-law is currently in the hospital. He had a kidney transplant last week and there has been serious complications. My sister-in-law has been at his side virtually night and day. There's not much we can do to help but it's been cause for concern. He's shown some improvement over the last 48 hours. There is hope that he will continue to improve, but it is uncertain. 

It has made it difficult for me to focus on writing as I am waiting for news. At the same time, my children have finished summer school and are home now for three weeks until the beginning of the fall session. I am trying, honestly, to make time to get writing done but it has been virtually impossible. Throw in a migraine last night that is lingering into today and things aren't going too great.

No comments:

Post a Comment