Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Regarding a Print copy of the Lokean Devotional.

 Dear Reader,


As I had stated in a previous post, if there is enough interest in a print version of my newest book (The Veiled Witch’s Ritual Book, Vol. 2: A Lokean Devotional) I will make that happen. Now, the question one may ask is how I gauge interest. If I have at least 10 people ask, I will put this into motion. The print version will have additional content because it will be longer than the ebook. As of right now, the ebook does not meet the minimum page count requirement for a print book. I’m in the process of developing more material for the print version, but I need you to let me know that you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment