Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Food poisoning, braces, and life happening.

Image from Pexels.com
Dear Reader,

The last four days have been hectic and frustrating. On one hand, the issues have been mostly small. I had a mild bout of food poisoning Monday through Tuesday. Monday my eldest had his orthodontist appointment and got his braces off. That was exciting. Sunday was just chaos because we were all catching up on things that needed to get done around the house after Saturday was spent visiting family. But I haven't had time for blogging. I haven't felt well enough to doll myself up for Instagram pics and I have misplaced my big box holding my tarot collection cleaning in the project room.

I feel like these are all excuses for failing to write here. I'm not at a very good place emotionally speaking. Being sick tends to do that to me. Realizing that for the last few months, I have let this blog languish because I wasn't feeling well was deeply upsetting for me. I know that I need to give myself a break and let myself rest when I am not well.

At the same time, I feel like I should be producing content and material for you. I feel like I should be writing and talking about all of the wonderful witchy things in the world. It's just really hard to find the wonder when you are sick and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment