Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, May 10, 2019

Looking to learn the Psychic Arts?

Dear Reader,

It is with great excitement and joy I announce that my new book is available for purchase. The Veiled Witch's Handbook for Psychics is a general guide book to divination and the psychic arts. It covers a wide range of topics in a very direct manner. My goal was to write the sort of instructional book that I needed when I was starting out as a young witch.

This book is written in a workbook format with exercises at the end of every chapter to allow you to practice your new skills. And like every good workbook, it has an answer key at the end of the book. I encourage you to keep a notebook with your workbook to record the lesson details that are the most meaningful to you and keep track of your own practice work in the different skills presented.

The handbook covers everything from what it means to be psychic to the essential elements of psychic health and hygiene. It also gives an overview of various divination techniques including tarot, runes, and palmistry. I also present additional resources for information that you can locate at your local library or via the internet.

The handbook is available on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment