Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

New book forth coming!

Dear Reader,

If you have enjoyed my series of posts about divination, you will love my new book. It is a general guide book to the psychic arts. I set it up in a workbook format. It covers the basics of the following:

  • What it means to be psychic
  • Tarot
  • Palmistry
  • Runes
  • Mediumship
  • Tasseography
  • Pendulums
  • Psychic health and hygiene
Each chapter has an accompanying set of exercises and each set of worksheets have an answer key at the back of the book. While I designed this book for a single person to use it, it can be used as part of a psychic's entry level class for any esoteric tradition.

It will officially be for sale Friday. I have the final version on hand and will be posting pictures soon.

The title is The Veiled Witch's Handbook for Psychics: A practical guide to divination and the psychic arts. I have published it under my pen name Brythwen Sinclair. It is the first in a short series of guide books that I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment