Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

July for Loki: Post No. 20 - Femme!Loki scares me like Freyja.

Dear Reader,

Femme!Loki scares me in the same way that Freyja does. Waay too pretty. Waay too intimidating. Clearly out of my league. Femme!Loki has all the qualities that I find attractive in women. That makes me instantaneously terrified and bumbling/stupid at the thought of talking to Loki (or Freyja). I worry I'm going to say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, or be the wrong person somehow and everything goes very bad. I worry that I'll accidentally offend when I attempt to give a compliment. I worry that I'll look stupid when I don't necessarily get the joke or follow what Loki's saying.

It's a small mercy that Loki presents as Masc!Loki most of the time because I don't get hit with that level of anxiety very often around him. Loki, however, has a wicked sense of humor and will switch from Masc!Loki to Femme!Loki just to watch me start blushing and stammering over my cup of coffee. Loki is of the mind that I need to work through my anxiety and such when it comes to interacting with other women. I suspect this means more conversations with Femme!Loki.

Did I mention that Femme!Loki strikes me as way out of my league? Loki finds this amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment