Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Am I Still A Filianist? Well, yes but it's weird.


 I apologize but there's no transcript for this video either. My kids kept interrupting me so it took me a few tries to even get it done. I'm amazed they didn't photobomb me. LOL

In this video, I explain where I stand in my faith, give a picture of how I see Filianism relating to Heathenry on my blended path, and try to explain the radio silence from the conservative orthodox Filianic community since 2013. Let's just say that politics got mixed in with religion and it got a little ugly. Now, however, they're starting to be more active on the internet again so perhaps more open discourse can happen between everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment