Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, July 9, 2021

Book progress notes (because Camp NaNoWriMo)

 Dear Reader,

I may have mentioned back in April that I was working on a Lokean devotional. Well, my brain decided that a massive depressive episode was necessary and that screwed up getting the thing done that month. April is the first Camp NaNoWriMo of the year, July is the second one. I have about a third of the first section of the book done. It's not going to be very long and my goal is not 50k words. My goal is to write for an hour every day until this thing is finished. On the days where I can get more than an hour worth of writing in, I'll do so. It's just been difficult because the kids are very distracting when they're around and when I'm not working on my writing, I am doing stuff to keep the household running. It's just a difficult month to do Camp NaNoWriMo. (By the way, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, which officially takes place in November.)

I'm working on it, it's just going slowly. Hopefully it won't stretch into August because I have books to edit slated for time in that month. We'll see. I'm doing my best to post daily for the July for Loki meme over on my other witchy blog. It's not going that great because I am kinda short on time for writing across multiple platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment