Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Delays in posting.

 Dear Reader,

Today was an emergency dentist trip with my eldest son. Tomorrow is going to be busy with family stuff. As a result, I will be delayed in my posting the next installment on working with Elementals and posting about another interesting thing I have kicking around here. In the coming week, there's going to be at least one more delay in posting due to this dental stuff. I'm trying really hard to keep going with my daily topics but stuff like this makes it hard.

I appreciate your patience and your readership. Life always gets complicated when you least expect it to.

P.S. The dental stuff isn't severe but we must go through the motions to make sure that it does not become a severe problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment