Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

No video post this week.

 Dear Reader,

I had planned on doing a video about the Catholic style rosary but I simply am not going to have the time with all of my errands that I need to do before the kids get home from summer school for the day. I will try to get it done tomorrow along with my weekly random recommendation (it'll be a book review this week). I'd do a video when the kids were home, but they are a couple of hams who want to be on the screen too. Some day, I'll convince them that fart sounds in the background as I am discussing something really isn't appropriate. Today, I know, will not be that day. We started today with fart sounds and fighting. It's going to be a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment