Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Video Message: You CAN do it!


This is the year you do great things! Whatever you have been putting off or telling yourself that you just don't have the ability to do, now is the time to give it a try. Sure, somethings will take clever planning and some resources, but don't let that stop you. Even taking that first step of planning how to tackle the challenges of making your dreams reality counts as working towards that goal.

My scarf is tied in a basic triangle style with the ends twisted into a crown. My friend who gave it to me got it at EzHijab.com. The background music to today's video is from Youtuber Adrian Von Zigler. It is his piano work entitled My Everything. I highly recommend his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment