Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Moura Accountability Post No. 1

Dear Reader,

I know that several people in the Filianic blogosphere and social networks are going quiet for Moura. I'm doing something different because I'm struggling to stay focused and this is going to help. So, for each day of Moura, I am posting an assessment of how I am doing on my goals.

My goals for Moura:
1. Journal daily
2. Exercise daily
3. Abstain from diet soda and sweets
4. Get the apartment deep cleaned for spring

Yesterday, I spent my day out of the house running errands and bringing my eldest son to a dentist appointment. In my progress of doing so, I got in a little over 30 minutes walking. I didn't have any sweets or diet soda. (I can't say that I'm abstaining from sugar for Moura when I have diabetes and pretty much have to do it anyways.) I didn't get much done on the cleaning front because of all the running around yesterday. I did get some journal work done, though not as much as I would like to have.

Today, I have cleaned about a third of the kitchen. I did my morning yoga. I have part of my journal work done. I am planning on getting some mending done for a shirt and two child sized aprons. I am also planning on finishing cleaning up the kitchen and getting my plants watered. I'll try to post later this evening, well update this post... Anyways, I'll try to come back and note what I have accomplished today.

I have decided that for Moura, I am wearing the colors of Sai Rhavë and the Dark Mother. It is a silent act of devotion and a plea for their help for me to reestablish these healthier habits.

ETA:

I got a bit more of the kitchen cleaned. The stove and such are on my list for tomorrow. I haven't gotten to my mending because children happened. I'm still working on my journal work and trying to get back to my daily planner notes. Being sick last week messed with that. It is fairly late in the day, I think I am going to finish those two tasks and then rest a bit before prepping for tomorrow. I got 15 minutes of walking in by pacing around the apartment and 5 minutes of yoga before my back was really complaining. My goal tomorrow is 10 minutes of yoga and possibly some real exercise because pacing the hallway is terribly boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment