Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Stupid sickness, go away.

Image from Pexels.com
Dear Reader,

I was hoping to sing for you today. Instead, I'm still coughing. I'm very frustrated with the fact that I am still sick. Yesterday was an awful day because my blood sugar was running pretty high and I slept most of the day due to it. I'm still working on my new Filianic manuscript. I am about half done and it is starting to look pretty good. I will be publishing it through Lulu.com instead of Amazon because Lulu will be less expensive for you and allows me a wider range of publication formats.

This is a seemingly minor detail that will make a big difference in how useful this book will be. What I'm working on is a combination of devotional guide and prayer journal. I want this to be a book that will lie flat which requires something like a spiral bound spine. The prayer journal portion will also be produced separately as its own book. Again, this will be published through Lulu.com because of the reasons I have already stated.

I don't anticipate this project being finished by the end of the month because of factors beyond my control, like the fact that I'm still sick. My revised goal is less ambitious and I'm aiming for the beginning of Spring. If I'm lucky, I will be able to get some artwork into this thing so that it is not just straight up text. I know that nothing but text is tiring on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment