Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

No video this week.

Dear Reader,

Sorry, I don't have a video for you to enjoy this week. I am still really sick with this sinus infection and coughing a lot. I don't want to put your ears through that. When I am over this damned thing, you'll get to listen to me sing. I'm still writing devotional poetry and songs. Here's the lyrics. Sadly, I don't remember how to write or read music, otherwise I would be sharing it too.

Song 73

Glory, oh glory to the Mother
Glory to the Mother wise
Glory upon the hands that shaped all
To Her we give our cries

Glory, oh glory to the  Daughter
Glory to the Daughter kind
Glory upon the heart that saved all
Upon Her we focus our mind

Glory, oh glory to the Veiled Mother
Glory to the Veiled Mother wise
Glory upon the hidden one who knows all
To Her we give our cries

Glory, oh glory to Déa
Glory, oh glory upon Her
Glory upon the Bright Mother and Daugther
Glory upon the Veiled Mother wise

No comments:

Post a Comment