Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, November 17, 2023

No Video Post this Week

 Dear Reader,

As you may have noticed, I didn't post a video yesterday. I'm marching into migraine territory with this wonky weather and just didn't have the spoons. I am also trying to work around how Microsoft nerfed a number of features on my camera with a recent update. The video quality looks like it is from the 1990s-2000s. Some nostalgia there but not enough to make me happy. If they keep nullifying features that make their product easier to use in favor of forcing everyone to move their data to the cloud, I may get a different brand of computer. But that is a rant for another day and another blog.

I will do my best in the midst of the chaos of turkey day to get a short video up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment