Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

New E-book: Drowning in Light.

After a great deal of frustration and life getting in the way, the eBook of Drowning in Light is finally available. This is the short form version. There isn't much explanation or interpretation of the visions. The long form, which will be available as an eBook and as a paperback, will get into more detail. I'm just still working on it.

I'm still figuring out what I'm doing with eBook format and such. Please drop me an email if you find your copy has errors. I will happily send you a PDF. Just make sure in your email that you note the date of purchase and where you purchased it through. As per usual, purchasing through Lulu.com is going to be less expensive than other sites like Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment