Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Vintage Veiling: Thrift shop finds.

Vintage veils are pretty awesome. You get to do a little bit of ecological justice and a little bit of retail therapy when you are shopping for a second hand scarf. In my video below, I talk about why I like doing so. I'm a little bit off kilter in this video because I had no script and because I've been distracted by a ton of things. And really busy, as the looming pile of laundry in the background may suggest. (It is sitting on the couch, so it is not as bad as it looks, I promise. Well, mostly.)


1 comment:

  1. I love going to Thrift Stores. There is a huge Good Will around the corner from my exercise clases. I try to visit at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete