Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

No video this week.

Dear Reader,

I apologize for the lack of a video post this week. I've been so busy today working on book stuff that I completely forgot about making a video until just now. And, well, my son is home from school and eager to discuss everything with me. We're currently under a winter storm warning right now. The snow has just moved into the area. It's still pretty light. I'm not sure if we're going to get enough to bring down limbs, as some of the trees still have leaves on them. I'm hoping that won't be the case. But over the next day or two, we're projected to get up to a half foot of snow.

My joints are not super painful, which makes me optimistic that the weather won't be too harsh. Beloved calls me the human barometer (with nothing but affection and good hearted teasing) because of how my arthritis gets before serious weather moves in. My real concern is the possibility of ice. I just saw the first of the county snow plows go by dropping salt and sand. Hopefully, the real bulk of the weather will wait until after Beloved gets home from work. My youngest has been hoping, asking, and praying for a blizzard to get everyone a four day weekend. I don't think this will be it, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment