Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday rambling.

Image from Pexels.com
Dear Reader,

It's been a busy couple of days. The weekend was spend focusing on chores. Today has been a day recovering from poor sleep last night. Monday the children had off from school, which made getting pretty much anything done hard. For some reason, they bicker more when their schedule gets disrupted. I'm sure there's a connection there.

I have completed another rough draft. This is the psychic's handbook that I was working on for the last three years. This makes two books finished during NaNoWriMo. True, I started them earlier, but they are completed now. This year is the year I am working on getting caught up on unfinished projects. With the demise of the desktop computer, I discovered that the second half of posts I had lined up earlier are just gone. So, I will be rewriting content, hopefully making something better than it was last time.

I am vexed with the fact that I have lost a good amount of content due to issues with back up storage. I am seriously considering investing in some form of storage device where I can keep copies of things like my books. I am also seriously contemplating burning books to CD in PDF format. This way if someone wants to purchase a copy of all of my Filianic writings in one shot, they can with out any screwy problems due to format issues with the publication process. I have to first learn how to burn stuff to CD with the laptop. It theoretically has this function, I have never used it.

As it gets closer to spring, I will be posting more excerpts from things that I will be releasing then. I have a few more irons in the fire right now. I am presently working on organizing the main blog so that there are index pages that will let you jump to the topic and entry you are looking for. I am going to be reworking some of my material, but I will be keeping the originals here as an archive.

I am realizing that there is a lot of intersection between my personal life and what I have going on here with my blog goals. This is not a bad thing, but I need to filter the serious information material out so that you can tell what entries are my rambling about my life and what entries are about topics like theology. This is a project that is going to take me a couple of months. I hope to have it all sorted out by the beginning of February, if the holidays don't eat too much of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment