Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday Rambling

Dear Reader,

This has been a busy week and it is only Wednesday! Some of the chaos has been my children having half days from school and now the rest of the week off. They are pros at distracting me. Some of the chaos has been running from appointment to appointment over the last few days. Today has been the first day that I got to sit down and just do nothing for a little while.

Did I do nothing? Nope, unless you count falling asleep for a half hour as doing nothing. Aside from that, I have been doing research on gemstones and their associations. I have been editing the book regarding the Filianic rosary that I wrote, and working on a fantasy novel, while trying to figure out the kinks of the transition between CreateSpace and Kindle Direct Publishing.

I have also been managing the kids, trying to get some housework done, and figure out what I can bring to Thanksgiving dinner at my parents-in-law's house tomorrow. It looks like I'll be making almond bread and some kind of zucchini dish. I'm kind of anxious about food because I am still figuring out what on earth I am doing with food as a diabetic. I'm sure that inspiration will hit and things will turn out well.

I'm just a ball of anxiety right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment