Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, November 2, 2018

Video Post. 17: Support your local witchy author



I have no transcript for the above video because it took me three tries to come up with content. It's not one of my best videos. I'd have maybe given it one more try except for the fact that one of the kids is home making tons of noise now. Because 'YAY! IT'S FRIDAY!'

That said, I posted an update on how the rosary book is coming. I'm half through my outline but I am not going to say that I am half through my text because I'm honestly not sure how long this will be. I am confident that it will be a novella length work, but it might be a novelette length.

I have works available for purchase through Lulu.com. The paperback books are of standard quality. The proof copies that I have are proving pretty sturdy and I go through them on a daily basis. The ebooks are Epub format on Lulu. I'm having technical difficulties getting them distributed through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other outlets because Lulu and those companies are having some kind of technical glitch they are working out. (I suspect this is somehow related to the CreateSpace and Kindle Direct Publishing merger, but it is possible I'm quite wrong.)

If you enjoy my work and my blog, please support me. You can do so by recommending my works to your associates and friends, or anyone you think might be interested. You can purchase my books. I am also making my books available via PDF for a donation. The way this will work is that you contact me at cydira13@yahoo.com and inform me which text you are looking for. Then you make a donation. Once the donation is processed through paypal (see the link on the sidebar for where you can donate), I will send you the PDF.

If you just want to donate, that would be exceptional. Any amount helps. It funds the process of producing these books, maintaining the altar that I keep for the gods, candles and other supplies required for ritual prayers on people's behalf, and magical supplies.

I do have a spell casting service and a spell writing service. (See the services offered page.) I also offer tarot readings, rune readings, and spiritual advice. All of this can be funded through paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment