Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Video post no: 18 - Song 2


Because I know that many of you are curious how the new work for the next edition of Rose Petals: A Filianic Psalter is coming along, here's Song 2. If you decide to put this to music, please attribute the lyrics back to me and contact me. Because I'd like to collaborate with you to come up with some hymns. This is a copywrite protected piece but I wanted to share it with you. And because I'm the original creator, I get to do fun stuff like that. Share it with attribution, please.

Song 2

Glory, oh Glory to the Mother
Shining wonder of all wonders
The Mother sends her Light into all dark places
Oh lamp of liberation
All glory be upon the Daughter
Light born of Light
The Daughter is the breaker of our traces
Glory, oh Glory to Deam Mysterium
Gatherer of the light of heavens
Light beyond all light
Our home beyond all places

(copyright 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment