Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Book review.

I will not retype the book review I just did on my reading list. I will, however, invite my readers to consider the review seriously. I plan to be posting more reviews of witchcraft related literature. I will be posting links here to said reviews and a summary of the review.

Today's review is of The Craft Companion: A Witch's Journal from Dorothy Morrison. If you are considering purchasing this book, don't do it. It is far to overpriced and very poorly constructed for the suggested retail price of $14.95 (US). The spells and invocations she suggests are awful for many reasons. And this is awful in the sense of utterly horrid. You will be better off buying a $1 composition notebook and using it to record your magical studies, experimentation, and recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment