Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Video Messages!


Hi everybody!

Exclusive to the original Veiled Witch blog, I am going to start posting video messages on a weekly basis. Today's message is just a quick little pep talk. Please forgive if there are errors or I sound a little bit silly. This is literally the first time I've ever posted a video on the internet.

Next Thursday, I will be talking a little bit about divination and showing off one of my favorite tools. It is my hope that my videos will help you get to know me a little better and that they will entertain as well as inform and uplift you. There is so much negativity in the world and in media, I want to do my part to inject a little happiness and pleasantry into it.

In case you are wondering, my veil style today is known as a headrail. They were predominant in the middle ages of Europe and are still worn around the world under different names. I used a white, light weight pashmina that I picked up at Walmart last summer. (Earlier, I was using a green silk scarf but I got chilly.) I will note what veil style I am wearing in that day's post and give you links on how to achieve that style yourself (or possibly explain it on here).

No comments:

Post a Comment