Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Administrative Note.

I will be in the process of creating archive pages of old content on this blog. The archives will be chronological in order with a page dedicated to a given year. I know that searching through years worth of information to find something that you're looking for can be maddening. (Gives the multi-volume book of shadows the side-eye.)

I expect this to be a project that is going to take me several months to complete. If there are some manner of difficulty accessing material on the blog, please check back again at a later date. I'm still working on trying to make this thing more user friendly and compatible with more people's learning styles.

E.T.A: Oh, lookie, Blogger created those archive pages for me. I'm losing my marbles. Don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment