Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Regarding readings for hire.

Dear Reader,

As you may be aware, I have been attempting to do readings for hire through Keen. It is with great regret that I announce that I will no longer be doing so. The challenges of making Keen work with my schedule and my disability issues are simply impossible to reconcile. I will continue to offer email readings through my blog here. All I ask is a small donation via paypal to help fund the operations of this blog.

Your payment for a reading will not simply allow me to engage in greater research to bring you more quality content. It also supports charity projects that I am engaged in at this time for the betterment of the world. Presently, I am making hats for a regional neonatal intensive care unit to give to premature babies and I am making scarves to donate to the homeless.

The suggested amount of donations for readings are as follows:

Basic 3 Card $10
This spread includes one modifier per card as needed. It takes approximately 15 minutes to write this up.

Basic Celtic Cross $20
This is the standard 10 card Celtic Cross reading. This includes one modifier per card as needed. This take approximately 30 to 40 minutes to write up.

Detailed Celtic Cross $50
This is the standard 10 card Celtic Cross spread. This includes up to three modifiers per card as needed. This takes 60 minutes to write up.

Developed Tarot Spread JUST FOR YOU $60

This is where I develop a tarot spread just for you. This would be written up via email and a photo would be sent to show you what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment