Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Godspousery Notes: Taboos lifted, now what?

Dear Reader,

The taboo that I have been under about writing in greater detail about my relationships with Loki and Freyr has been lifted. I'm honestly not sure what to write. I mean, how does one explain that the deities spend their time just being themselves around you and stuff? It's like being around another person who has their quirks and habits. In short, it's like any other relationship.

They've been concerned about my health. I've been under a fair amount of stress over the last few months and that has driven my blood sugar levels higher. I'm still sticking to my healthy diet. Apparently stress is just that awful for me. It's frustrating. Frey has been strongly encouraging me to drink more water and exercise more. We did yoga today and it was unpleasant.

I hate doing yoga because I am so stiff due to the arthritis. Frey tells me that will improve with time. We took a walk this afternoon but the weather was pretty awful, so I didn't exactly enjoy that very much. Environmental factors and my joints are conspiring against me finding pleasure in exercise right now. I enjoyed the company but the physical discomfort sucked.

Loki is pushing me to be more social. I have been struggling with this. He's taken to calling me a cat stuck in a tree on this matter. I suppose the description is fitting. The poor health and poor functioning of my brainmeats worked together to make me reluctant to talk and go out. Now I am finding myself struggling with mild agoraphobia. I know it is because I'm afraid that I'm going to have a diabetic emergency while I'm out and have no one around to help me. And because I have always been afraid of getting lost, which has just gotten worse over the last year.

But, Loki has a plan for this stuff. He says that he and Odin have it all figured out. That makes me a little nervous. I trust them but I don't trust myself to not screw things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment