Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, April 15, 2019

An Excerpt from the New Version of Rose Petals

Dear Reader,

You may be considering if you should pick up the new version of Rose Petals. The prayers added are of a rather wide range of emotion. Some, like the one I am about to share with you, are songs of praise. Others are songs of appeal and contrition. I am still working on more devotional poems. Your support would be most deeply appreciated.

A small donation via paypal goes a long way towards helping me focus upon this work if you can not purchase a copy. For the cost of a cup of coffee, you support everything from my on going charity work (I'm making preemie hats for a regional NICU and scarves for the homeless.) to maintaining a semi-public altar space (if you're local to me and you want to pop in to have a moment at the altar, please contact me and make an appointment).

Here's the excerpt from the fourth edition of Rose Petals: A Filianic Psalter.

Song 22

Hail to the Sublime Light
Hail to the Maiden Bright
Hail to the Lady Benevolent
Hail to the Banisher of the Malevolent
Hail to the Princess of the World
Hail to the Queen of Heaven
Hail Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment