Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Divination: New series of info posts coming!

Dear Reader,

It's been a while since I have posted about divination. Over the next few months, I will be posting a walk through Tarot to help you get to know the Major Arcana and the story they tell just as they are in standard order from the Fool to the World. This in depth look at the Major Arcana helps us grasp their meanings more completely when they show up outside of order and in different positions.

I will also share with you some Major Arcana only Tarot spreads and feature some pictures of these spreads with decks from my collection. It is not only possible to get a very complete and nuanced picture of a situation with just the Major Arcana, one can also learn something of coming events based upon the Major card that falls in the future cast position.

You may want to follow me on Instagram where the pics of my daily readings for myself (which I am desperately attempting to get back into the habit of doing, so help me stay accountable here!) go up and the pics of my Major Arcana only spreads are going to appear first. Some of these spreads are going to be based upon key cards in the suit and others are going to be just for special use. With each Instagram pic, I will be detailing what deck I'm using and the general meaning of the spread. Here, I will give a larger pic of the spread and explain how to read it.

First, however, let's get to know the Major Arcana. Next week, we meet The Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment