Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Books?

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com
Dear Reader,

I do have ebooks of what I’ve written available for purchase through Lulu.com. Due to some technical glitches between Lulu and other platforms, you are going to have difficulty finding them on Amazon and related big book sellers. I am currently trying to make sense of the CreateSpace - Kindle Direct Publishing merger. (I’m locked out of my account right now because they have my zipcode as two towns over. It’s weird. Customer service can theoretically fix it, we’ll see.)

As much as these works are a labor of love and devotion, I am trying to bring in a little more income for my family. I am willing to offer these books as PDF documents for donations to the paypal account attached to my main blog, The Veiled Witch, here at Blogger. We’re at a bit of a tight spot right now, I don’t like asking for your assistance but if you can support this, I can produce more work for you.

Titles available are:

A Year With Dea: A Filianic Daybook (Northern and Southern hemisphere editions available)

Drowning in Light (This is a collection of visions and guidance I have had from Dea over the years, including my first experience with her back in the early 1990s before I had even heard of Filianism.)

Rose Petals: A Filianic Psalter

I deeply appreciate your support thus far. The fact that I am now a ‘real’ author is the realization of a lifelong dream. It couldn’t have happened with out your assistance. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment