Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday ramblings.

Dear Reader,

You may not be aware of it, but I now have a Tumblr account. You can find me on there as Lady Brythwen Sinclair. My blog (which I think of as a mini-blog, to be honest) is The Abbreviated Priestess. I try to post daily prayers to the Janya/Angel of the day. I also post links to my work on my main blogs. I hope to begin sharing some artwork at some point when life calms down a bit.

I am somewhat stalled on my transcription project. Mainly this is because my favorite pen for writing in that notebook ran out of ink. If I knew that the paper was heavy enough, I'd be using a dip pen or a fountain pen for it. As it stands, I'm looking at my collection of pens and debating which I will be using for the next transcription session.

Over the last month, I have written a mere six additional prayers for the next edition of Rose Petals. I am, however, at twenty four additional prayers because I had a good number written up before then. So, progress is still happening on that project.

Coming up on National Novel Writing Month, I have decided that I'm going to work on my rosary book and actually finish the thing. I've been collecting notes for a while. I just have to sit down and write out the draft. Then edit it. I think I may still be able to get a paperback out in time for the beginning of Advent. I confess, I am cheating a little bit at NaNoWriMo because I'm starting work now. November, however, is shaping up to be a very busy month at my house.

I know that there are still some bugs to be worked out with the digital editions of the books I have already done. I'm still trying to fix them. If I can't get it sorted out by the end of the month, I'll be having my technomancer husband have a look at it. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something really simple and silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment