Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sometimes it really is a Sign.

Dear Reader,

As you may be aware, I have been working on a manuscript discussing the Filianic rosary. It has been slow going and pretty frustrating. I mentioned my frustration with this a few times to my husband. Less frustration with the subject matter and more with the fact that writing is going a lot slower than typing would be.

Less than a day after this, the pretty little red notebook that I have been working on the manuscript in has begun falling apart for no apparent reason. As such, I have begun the process of transcribing the notebook's contents into a document file and typing this up. I suppose Dea decided that I shouldn't be doing this the hard way.

I'm presently one fifth of the way through my page count goal. I'm still writing notes as I have to charge my laptop between transcription sessions, but in the space of an hour I managed to type up what was two days worth of hand writing. I will honestly say I was glad that I wrote my work with pen instead of pencil. Pencil would have been harder to read as it gets smudged if you look at it funny.

But, that is where this project stands right now.

Dea bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment