Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday ramblings.

Dear Reader,

I have been very busy on the domestic front. Some of this is getting ready for Yule/Nativity (I hand make presents for the most part. I'm half done with my list.) and some of this has just been the business of helping the kids with school stuff. I am also on the mend from a rather nasty norovirus that hit the household pretty hard.

On the witchy side of things, life's been about making decisions. Some of those decisions have been hard. I have been attempting for a few years now to run a tarot reading business through Keen. I have come to the conclusion that I'm just going to leave that as a hobby because the business model is one where I'm losing money. I just can't get the customers to afford to invest more effort there. So, I'm leaving Keen chat up as a distraction when I'm doing boring research or chores. I'll post some spells up for sale on there but I don't anticipate any income coming from that. Not if the reception remains as it has been.

I've been working on a book about the Filianic rosary. It's been slow going but I'm making progress there. I'm writing it out by hand as a first draft. Then I'll be editing it and typing it up. I hope to have this available for purchase through Lulu.com by the end of November/beginning of December. The side effect of spending so much time working on the manuscript is that I forget to post on my blogs. Sorry about that. But, as of today, I'm almost finished with the first major section of the book. I'll be working on it more this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment