Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Survey Results & Upkeep Matters.

Gentle Reader,

Your assistance with my survey was of a great deal of help. The overwhelming majority voted for Tuesday's topic focus to be reading for the intermediate witch. I will be giving actual book reviews on these days. Books in a series will have links to the reviews for the other texts related to them. When I am not doing a book review, I will be posting something instructional. First, I will be reviewing the basics of magical/spiritual safety and hygiene. Then I will get into the more advanced workings on those matters.

I will be making some changes to the blog format here on the main blog. I am trying to make it more user friendly. As such, there are some pages that are going to be added and some pages that are going to be removed. I will, for example, be collating all of the video blog posts into a single page for your review and consideration. I think this will be easier than going through the tags now because there are quite a few tags to go through.

On the secondary blog, I will continue doing the Info Dump posts. While I had planned on doing them on Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays seem to be the days that work best with my schedule. I am currently working through the backlog of divination topics. After the divination topic, I'm going to start rounding up the ones I have of Filianism/Déanism to do Info Dump posts on.

I will be changing the visual theme of the main blog. My goal is to have something that is a bit easier on the eyes and aesthetically pleasing. If I am successful, both blogs will have visually similar themes.

Change comes with the seasons. 🍂 ♥ 🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment