Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday Ramblings

Dear Reader,

I said I was going to be busy this week. I didn't anticipate a norovirus slowing me down or various other random things going awry. While the Norse crisis flow chart says this would all be Loki's fault, I think it is more likely that my kids are in school bringing home every virus they could catch and my disorganization over the last several months due to being severely depressed is catching up with me. I'm making progress getting things back on track, but it has been slow going.

The notebook that I have been working on writing the rosary meditation book manuscript in has started to fall apart. I'm one fifth of the way through it. So, I am now transcribing material from the notebook and attempting to add to it at the same time. This is not working very well, as one may expect. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I am at an utter loss for how to get the ebooks so that they can be available on Amazon and other sites. I am having format issues and getting nowhere fast on that front. I'm trying to fix them but it seems like each fix creates another problem.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you are ill. I know how it is. When my kids were young I picked up everything from them. Looking forward to your book. I am sure you will get it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete