Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, October 5, 2018

Recommendation: Goya Novena Candles.

Dear Reader,

If you are looking for long lasting and clean burning novena candles, the ones from Goya appear to be the best. (Note: I am not being paid for this post, just mentioning what I've observed over the last few years going through novena candles.) They're inexpensive. You can find them pretty much anywhere Goya products are sold. And they burn really clean. I've never had issues with this brand having the wicks off center. Nor have I found them to have any problems with scents that trigger my asthma. When they have been scented, the scent is very light and dissipates quickly.

They're excellent for candle magic that requires multiple days of burning a candle for said spell. They are obviously excellent for novenas. And they make really good sources of emergency light during a power outage. (Yes, I actually did that once. Someone had a car accident with a power pole down the road and most of the village's lights went out. I just happened to have the candles on the altar lit when this happened.)

No comments:

Post a Comment