Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July for Loki # 6 Artwork.

Here is some of the finest (in my opinion) modern depictions of Loki that I've seen on the internet. All credit goes to the creators.

I don't know who the creator of this magnificent image is, but it is utterly jaw droppingly stunning.






From OFools. EVERYTHING she does with Loki is amazing and a LOT like my experiences with him.




Again, I don't know who the artist is. But this is probably one of the best renditions of Thor and Loki from the myth of when Thor's hammer got stolen. It makes me laugh every time I see it.


There is a lot more amazing artwork depicting Loki out there on the internet. These three are the ones that stand out in my memory as the ones that I've gotten either the strongest reaction out of (the first) or the most amusement (the last two).

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! The first picture is by a lady artist who posts on DeviantArt as Sandara.

    https://www.deviantart.com/sandara

    ReplyDelete