Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, July 17, 2015

On other topics.

I have been posting quite a bit about Loki. This does not mean that I have forgotten about Dea or the laundry list of other topics to be written about here. Right now, writing about Loki has been the easiest thing. With the business of my children being on break from school, writing what is easiest has become a thing right now. I am currently working on a manuscript that I made mention of in A Year with Dea.

The manuscript is coming along slowly because my time for writing has been limited. I hope, however, to have it completed mid-August and ready for publication towards the end of September. Drowning in Light is the title of this project. The manuscript is in four parts. The first is a list of visions that I have had regarding Dea. The second is exposition and refinement of the meaning of those visions. Third section will be sayings that I have heard from Our Lady and her Angels. The fourth and final section is a record of spontaneous recitations of praise and worship of the Daughter specifically.

In the process of assembling this manuscript, I have been combing through the multiple volumes of my Book of Shadows for the different bits of wisdom contained therein. I have also been reviewing things from my journals because these things are not solely the province of my spiritual writing. They have popped up in a myriad of places in my life because Dea is a major part of my life. When it is valid, I may be including something about the context of the visions and what was going on in my life at the time they happened.

It has been almost a year and a half since I felt Dea's presence directly. It is something that I am adjusting to. I don't think that it is a case of her setting me aside. I thing that this apparent silence is here for a reason and that I am supposed to learn something from it. I doubt that it is pure coincidence that approximately when this silence began I moved into a phase of seriously intense business regarding my mental health. Indeed, I have come to suspect that Dea's silence is to allow me to focus on what I am dealing with in that respect (with a portion of this actually influencing my relationship with Dea from my end of things).

While I hold out hope that I will hear her voice again directly, I am going to continue the work that I have before me and that work happens to include the mystical writings that I am working on at present. While it may seem that at the moment it is all about Loki, I assure you there are more things going on that I will be writing about in the not so distant future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment