Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Video: My Favorite Divination Tool



Hi everybody!

I will be posting more about Tarot next Monday. It is my favorite method of divination. Next week, I will be talking about the history of Tarot and giving you another card spread to use. If you have any questions specific to Tarot, leave them in the comments on this video. I will do my best to answer them Monday.

My headcovering this video looks like another headrail. It is, however, just one of those infinity scarves looped over itself. I put that about my neck and pulled one of the loops over my head, keeping where they crossed in front. This scarf was a gift from my sister-in-law, E. I have no idea where E. found it, but it is a light weight polyester-cotton blend fabric that is pretty sheer, though you can't see it in this pic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment